Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

It has been too long.....

I have been a little busy over the last year so let me tell you what I have been up to.

Last I checked in I had just found out I was pregnant; since then I have delivered a healthy, perfect, baby girl. Sophia Ella Pritchard; born via c-section on September 12, 2013, is a life re-imagined. I cannot believe the love she has filled my heart with. Meagan is a proud big sister and loves her so much, it is priceless. I am still nervous something could change with the baby, but that is not going to change anytime soon. One thing I have learned over the last seven months is that Meagan was born the way she is. As I watch my baby develop, I notice the differences between my girls. I am really hopeful in my families future again. I am still scared for Meagan's future. It is a lot harder caring for her, I could not do it without my amazing husband.

During my pregnancy; I worried about the baby being born with disabilities like my oldest Meagan has, it would have destroyed me. I am so thankful that she is developing normally and meeting milestones Meagan never did. I love her so much, it has been seamless adding her to our family. Sometimes I worry if Meagan is feeling left out, but then she seems so happy having her sister and talks to everyone about her. Sophia has brought a little more light in Meagan's life, I can't wait to see these two grow together.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Pediatric Wheelchair For Sale


    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete