Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

My angel had her fifth grade graduation!!! She is so proud as was I and her daddy!!

On June 15, 2011 Meagan graduated from the fifth grade and got an award. She is one of two children in special ed that improved enough to leave special and move to an adjustment classroom. I have never felt more proud in my life watching her cruise her wheelchair up to the front of her school in front of everyone, with her amazing smile and pride written all over her face. After the awards the entire fifth grade class sang Carrie Underwoods song, "When Ever You Remember"and I cried watching her do her best to sing the song she loves so much and knows every word of. Its so scary thinking she is going to middle school and starting all over with new teachers and caregivers I know nothing about. But she is so brave, it gives me strength. Since my last post she has gone through another botox injection. I thought I was going to have to go there alone, but was so thankful my sister was able to go with me. Then the next day I had shoulder surgery and got very sick, they said it was a bacterial infection aka mersa virus. I spent the next seven days on IV antibiotics and then had a serious reaction to the meds and have been dealing with that. I try not to complain about life there are so many people in this world that have it way worse than I do, but things have been very tough lately. I still have my niece, which I am so thankful for, she is so special and sweet. I am going to ad her photos they are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your girls grad! That is so great that she improved like that. How are you doing? It sounds like things have been a little rough. I'll be praying for your health!

    ReplyDelete